The book develops the fundamental concepts of the analysis of the Mechanical Behaviour of composite materials, laminates, sandwiches and
The book is divided into five parts.
- The first part considers the constituent elements and the architecture of
- The second part provides the basic theories needed for the analysis of the mechanical behaviour of composite materials and
- The third part develops the analysis of the composite behaviour as a function of the constituents.
- The fourth part considers the basic concepts used to analyse the mechanical behaviour of laminates and sandwiches.
- Bending, buckling and vibrations of composite structures are analysed in the fifth part.